At any time, the instructions of the supervisor should be followed.
- PARENTAL PERMISSION is required for those YOUNGER THAN 16 years old.
- The costumer understands that it es MANDATORY TO WEAR THE MASK AT THE PLAYGROUND DURING THE ENTIRE GAME. The mask should be worn until leaving the playground once he or she is eliminated. It is very DANGEROUS to take off the mask whilst other people are still playing, and it is the customers own responsibility to ALWAYS wear the mask. (TAKING OFF THE MASK WHILST PLAYING WILL LEAD TO ESPULSION OF THE PLAYGROUND.)
- One should NOT EXCEED the limits imposed by the supervisors. The player who does exceed these limits will be eliminated.
- One should never fire outside of the playground.
- Outside of the playground, the PAINTBALL MARKER should ALWAYS have the BARREL BLOCK AND THE SAFETY LEVER PUT, AND SHOULD POINT TOWARDS THE GROUND.
- During the game, IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO USE NOR WEAR OWN PAINTBALL MATERIAL.
- IT IS ABSOLUTELY FORBIDDEN TO FIRE AT ANOTHER PERSON AT LESS THAN SEVEN METERS distance. When someone does this, this person will be eliminated from the game. THE PLAYER WHO DOES NOT RESPECT THIS RULE, WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CAUSED INJURIES.
- One should not load the paintball marker with used bullets, or with any kind of objects that are not the bullets provided to every player, since they will get stuck and might cause the marker to break, in this case person who does not respect this rule will be held responsable. IT IS ABSOLUTELY FORBIDDEN TO FIRE AT PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF THE PLAYGROUND AND AT THE SKY. (THIS WILL LEAD TO EXPULSION OF THE PLAYGROUND.)
- THE WRONGFUL USE OR MALTREATMENT OF THE MATERIAL WILL LEAD TO THE COMPLETE REPLACEMENT OF THIS MATERIAL.
- THE ORGANITATION CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS THAT OCCUR DUE THE NON-COMPLIANCE OF THE ESTABLISHED RULES, DUE TO THE PLAYGROUND, OR DUE TO CLIMATE CONDITIONS.
- When someone fires at the mask of another player, this first player will be aliminated of the game. The player who got at, is not allowed to clean his or her mask inside the playground. He or she will have to leave to safe zone where the mask can be cleaned using the correct material. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES THE MASK CAN BE REMOBED INSIDE THE PLAYGROUND.
We will not accept persons who behave in the following ways:
- Misconduct towards other players, supervisors, staff, referee, etc.
- Confrontational clients, or those who seek intentional physical contact with other players, supervisors, etc.
- Paintball bullets purchased somewhere else.
- Any kind of sharp or dangerous object.
Every paintball player acknowledges with emphasis that:
- He or she has read or has bee informed about the game rules of the organized Painball games, and accepts to comply with these rules, just as the MANDATORY SECURITY MEASURES referred to above, accepting the consequences and/or responsibilities of non compliance.
- He or she recognices and accepts the possible risks and the possible injuries caused by Paintball game and/or by the equipment necessary for his or her participation.
- He or she accepts to hand in the painball markers and other materials/equipment and accepts completely all consequences that follow his or her participation and acts, even neglectful ones, towards his or her own person or third parties.
At the same time, please note that Paintball is en activity that requires physical exercise, and therefore persons who suffer physical limitations due to health reasons should consult their physician before participating in this activity.